Sunday, June 30, 2013

Letter recieved from an Elder Huffaker in Brooke's mission:



"Sister Bateson is doing really well. She is honestly one of the best missionaries I have ever met. But she doesn't realize that she is that kind of missionary. I feel like she is much better than she thinks. She has had such a positive influence on all the missionaries around her because of her great attitude about things. Her attitude about things here and about things at home has helped me with things I'm going through. I've had some problems with my ankles since I've been out, right know I'm on crutches because I tore two ligaments and fractured my ankle. But your daughter has helped me see the brighter side of my situation. Which has helped me more than anything. "

(I thought it was great to hear about Brooke.)

No comments:

Post a Comment