Tuesday, June 11, 2013

CHIGGERS!

This is me by this super cute old vintage sign with my street name on it. Yes. I had to.

 This is a picture I got with Alan and Alice. Alan is our recent convert who just got baptized and Alice is just the best person in this world. haha The other day, we were over there teaching and Rae-Rae (this little Asain kid) came in with lighting bugs crawling all over him. haha So of course I backed away slowly because even though lightning bugs are super legit, I can't stand bugs... Anyways... so then, Alice came up behind me and scared me half to death. We laughed for a solid ten minutes. Then Little Garry, (just this random guy thought that I was "too sheltered" so he gave me my first real life knife to carry around. So mom, you don't have to worry about me anymore. I have my own knife! haha It was a good time(:

This one is just for laughs. We were walking up to Tami's house the other day and we saw these three guys in electric wheelchairs out for a stroll. Only in Tennessee. hahah


I got this from Brooke's mission's website. I think these girls are Brooke's new companions.
I got the wrath of Tennessee last week! CHIGGERS! ALL UP AND DOWN MY LEGS! I'm telling you, it's the worst. Just these huge red welts all over! I'm lucky though I haven't gotten a tick yet, I hope I didn't just jinx myself. haha. They are everywhere!

Funny story... so it was Sunday morning about 7:15 and the power goes out. After about 45 minutes of darkness, we decide to go over to the Roners, an office missionary couple, and they take care of us. We show up at church at 10:00 and it's cancelled! The power was out all over downtown Loudon because of the rainstorm! It was coming down like crazy! It broke my umbrella! So we just had a nice Sunday dinner over at the Roners. It was refreshing to sit and relax for a minute. I even got to help Sister Roner cook.

Lets see.. transfers are today and I'm pretty bummed about that. I'm staying in Loudon (thank goodness) but they are taking my amazing trainer Sister Bowman away from me and I am not happy about that. They are replacing her with a visa waiter and my new trainer. I really just hope they will work out with me. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment