Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This week has been loco!

Zone conference

This is one with me and my new companions! Actually, I only have one now. Sister Malloy, the short one, left us because another Sister had to go home so now I am just with my visa waiter Hermana Harrison (:

This is one of me and my old district. (:

This one is of me in one of our investigators cars! It's a Road Runner! Like the cartoons! haha
So this week has been loco! One day I had with me my beautiful redhead Sister Bowman and now I'm here with Sister Harrison and Sister Malloy (my new trainers, but lets be honest, they have only been out six weeks longer than me and I know the area.) It feels more like I'm training them... but what do you do, right? haha

In case you were all wondering(which I'm sure you were) my chiggers are healing up nicely and I should have my legs back here in a few days.(: Yay!  hmmm ....lets see what adventures have I been on this week??

Well the weather in Tennessee has been pretty crazy lately. One day its super hot and your about to die as your walking to your next appointment and the next thing you know, you wake up the next morning thinking your in the middle of a hurricane! haha it's super duper loco!

I guess I could be normal and talk about my companions or something...haha it's not a big deal or anything. haha So Sister Malloy is from California and she is actually engaged.( Don't ask me why she is out here) the other is Sis Harrison and she is actually a "visa waiter" going to Peru so that should be coming soon. They are both super great girls.. they are a lot different than me though. A little on the "perfect  sister missionary" side of things but its whateves. I will live.

Now I will be even more normal and talk about my investigators. Well, today was a little bit of a bummer because of all of our appointments cancelled besides one and some super old baptist preacher told me strait up that I'm going to hell. so... thats always fun.

But usually we really do have a good time here in Loudon. The Spanish is coming along just fine. I still have some problems listening, but that's okay. I'm working on that. Slowly but shurley....haha.

One quick shout out to all my peeps back home going on missions: You guys rule. I'm so excited for you. The mission will change just about everything in your life. Everyday is truly such a blessing. Get ready for the toughest, most amazing thing in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment