Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I LOVE LIFE!!!

This is me petting a baby cow! LIKE WHAT??

This picture is a picture of Sister Bowman and I the day we milked cows!(: It was so awesome! I MILKED A COW!(:

This is a picture of our district mascot named Franklin! He was a little snappy but He was a good little guy!(:   
I have had some bueno times aqui! Everyday is such a blessing & I learn so much! It's the best thing ever & I just love life in Tennessee. It's almost like everyday is an adventure and you just get to go out and find it.
 My faith and testimony grows everyday through a lot of studying and prayer. Also, helping other people come closer to Christ is a feeling that you can't find anywhere else. When you see yourself being an instrument in the Lord's hands and when you see the people just "get it" it's just like nothing else in the whole entire world.
I have my first Spanish investigator that I found ALL ON MY OWN! ( He is the one from the earlier blog) I'm excited! He came to church yesterday and everything so that's great.(: But it is hard because I have to do it all on my own and my Spanish is still pretty rough but Heavenly Father always helps me. I feel so much help from him. It's AMAZING! Entonces... I LOVE LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment