Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Life is really GREAT being a missionary!

This is our "love fern." One day, Sister Bowman and I were walking and we found these flowers and this old coke bottle so we took them home, washed them off and Bingo! ... our love fern!(:

This next one is with me and the "Enjoy Life" mailbox! I loved it so much so I had to take a picture with it! hahaha Get ready for the parade of mailboxes everybody! hah There is so many cool ones here in Tennessee!(: ps Don't you just love my pose?? haha I guess I just think Im funny!(:

The Fosters are some really great members in the Loudon Branch and they had us over for dinner the other night! They gave us a tour of their house and I found this Bear rug! Enjoy!(: (ps yes, It's a real bear, and yes, Brother Foster really killed it.)

Life is really GREAT being a missionary! It is the best thing that has ever happened to me, no joke. So don't worry about me. I LOVE LIFE!(:

 The church NEEDS visiting teachers! My testimony has grown so much ever since I have been a missionary about visiting/home teaching. It is essential that member do their part as missionaries because there is only so much that us missionaries can do. We rely on visiting/home teachers.

  Tell everyone that I said Hola! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment