Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My adventures never cease to continue!

 This is me dressing up like an Elder... I think I look better as an Hermana wouldn't you say??

Me petting a pig named Tutu(:

 This is me next to the "Jesus loves you" mailbox. The best part about it is, it was the mailbox for one of the thousand local Baptists church. hah Good times... I guess they have some truth(;

A picture of some Tennessee countryside! Beautiful view, Beautiful day!

 Probably the most hilarious picture of my companion! We were dressing up like this crazy guy in the ward named Steve... more to come on him as well! haha

Me petting a pony! (:

I just had to get a picture by the "I GOTTA P" license plate! I couldn't help myself! hahah

 This was me yesterday out by the river. (:

This last one is of us at church. We had a little dinner after church so we were just sitting down to eat. The girl across from me is one of our  investigators... More to come on her. She will be baptized in no time (; Also, Alan, our recent baptism was there too! Buena dia!(:

My adventures never cease to continue! There is a new one everyday. Tennessee is such a wonderful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment