Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I miss Utah

This first one is of one of our investigators, Becky. We love her. She needs a lot of help. She is definitely a winner.

So quick question...
Does this not look exactly like Jace?? haha He is the cutest kid! We found him just this week and it's crazy because he looks and acts exactly like him... but... Southern. haha Miss my baby Brother. haha 
 
 
I have missed home a little bit this week. Nothing against Tennessee or anything but I miss Utah people. I miss being around Mormons all the time! I mean I am around them on a daily basis, but there's something about being in Utah. I just miss it.

As for the actual missionary  work... our Loudon Branch is doing great...But, we have a lot of less active work. Like, a lot.

Lets see, our AC went out in the apartment again! haha  Just think of Utah heat, then add 10 degrees, then add humidity, then try sleeping in that... and don't even talk to me about getting ready in it. haha That's the worst part.

So yesterday was a super fun day. We took the "back road" out of Tellico Village ( where all the rich people live) back home. Well this is a dirt road in the woods of Tennessee. It was pretty fun because one of the Elders is from North Carolina so it was practically the best day of his life. haha It was a little scary though because it was like 8:30 at night (which is late for missionaries). haha And apparently just a few weeks ago the cops found a dead body back there.....uh... haha It was a really good time though.


No comments:

Post a Comment