Tuesday, July 16, 2013

This one is of us on the fourth of July. (: Good times. I look like a baby next to her!

This was an awkward day... but whatevs. Just my 6'2" companion and I!

The next one is of me in little Matthew's hat. Can I get any classier? hahaha


Anyways... my companion is from California and she is doing better. I had to spend a week going out with members because she had to rest so I was pretty much a "solo" missionary for a while. That was really cool because I got to know the members of the Loudon Branch a lot better.
But guess what??
We are having transfers this next wednesday and basically... I am training. Soooo.... pretty much that is going to be super hard but I am hoping I get an Hermana to be with me so that I can have someone help me teach in the spanish lessons. That would be super nice.
AND guess what??
I get to stay in Loudon!!!! I am so happy!! I was so worried that they were going to transfer me out of Loudon but they didn't and that just made me so relieved. I am telling you, I just love Loudon and the day that they transfer me is going to be a sad day. haha I hope they don't do it for a while.
BUT... I am still training. Keep in mind that I am being trained right now and on Wednesday I will be the trainer. LIKE WHAT??? I guess who the Lord calls he qualifies. I'm banking on that. haha
Entonces....
Enough of my nonsense! haha I did have a ton of adventures this week going out with some of the members. One member, her name is Sister Cooper. I went over to her house and helped her can for like a life-time.... okay okay, It was more like 3 hours, BUT STILL! hahah It was interesting though and I think I might want to try having a garden when I grow up and stuff because it seems pretty useful and healthy. Also, I went out with Sister Sigerson and she told me about her life and how she has gone through so much and yet she is so strong. I look up to her so much because she really just has her stuff together. haha I did learn though, that everyone has their own story. It helped my to realize that you never know what people are going through so it's important to expect the best out of everyone and to be forgiving and loving no matter what because you honestly don't know what people are going through. Anyways... good times.
Tambien...
I might have told you this already... but we committed Amy and both the Mattthew's for baptism for the beginning of August. That is really exciting. They are probably the most prepared people in this world to recieve the gospel. And seriously, if I told you that already, that is super awkward. My memory is terrible. I feel like I am already an old person or something because I forget EVERYTHING! I can hardly remember what I did yesterday! haha its BAD!!!
Anyways... sorry that my letter's have been a little backed up. I just get so busy and all that so I can never remember to send them off! But don't worry. I will get better. haha
LOVE YOU ALL!!!(:
Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment