Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I am doing just fine out here in the good ol South.

12 de Abril

So this week was pretty good. 

On Monday we went bowling and I won! Yayyy. haha
 So on Tuesday I did a ton of service. I swear it was like an all day service day or something. We cleaned houses and weeded. On Wednesday we basically just tried out best to find people to teach and  went to Erick Flores' despidida ( farewell) pretty cool.

A guy in our ward got his call to Ogden  and so that should be great for him. Thursday we got to see some less actives and some of them watched Conference and everything. Yayy again!

Coolest thing ever: Raisa ( investigadora) is taking a job for Sister Minton (miembro) so ... she will be baptized in no time! haha

Scariest thing ever: So Sunday morning we woke up and there was this ambulance outside and basically they just took Brother House to U.T. Hospital and now he is having open heart surgery. Que loco! Pray for him. 

But seriously, I am doing just fine out here in the good ol South. hahahah It is still pretty crazy here. These people are just so funny. Like the things they believe are soooooo just crazy.  Nobody has like a foundation for truth. They just believe whatever the preacher tells them and it is just so sad. Go read 


2 timothy 3: 5, 7 
Having a aform of godliness, but bdenying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Ever alearning, and never able to come to the bknowledge of the ctruth.

and that will explain this area I am in right now. I am going on 7 months here and wowwww I am just going to go crazy.

All around it was just a great week.(: I love the gospel and I love the scriptures. I love yall! 

Hermana Bateson

PS I got stung by a wasp!!! while standing on someone's porch. haha
News flash: STAY AWAY FROM WASPS!!!
Sorry it's really late. Gotta go. Love ya mucho.

No comments:

Post a Comment