Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"Yall know your in North Carolina, right??"

hahah Funniest thing ever. We were up in the Smokies with Bonnie one P-day and all of the sudden this guy on the Indian reservation goes, "Yall know your in North Carolina, right??" hahahah We had no idea. So I decided to take a picture of this little street. I am almost positive this was the entire town. haha



This is up in the Smoky Mountains. It is way prettier when everything is green but I think you get the point. It's beautiful(:

Me holding a baby kitten. (:

Momma Saas, Ashley, and Mi companera holding baby kittens. 

This is my investigator Ton. He is so funny I can't even handle myself. haha

Sister Shurtleff and I finally went on exchange together. It was one of the best days of my life(: hahahahah 


This picture is of the garden we did with the Murphy's. It was probably one of the funnest service projects I have ever done. (:

Yeah I am sorry I couldn't get to send you a letter this week. It is because I didn't have any stamps and I forgot to buy some. :( But I am almost positive I am going to remember today so keep your fingers crossed on that one.
So how is everything else?
Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment