Thursday, May 1, 2014

We will be having an emergency baptism THIS SUNDAY !

4 de april

GUESS WHAT???? 
I realized that I am always super depressed and frustrated right before something cool happens. Stupid Satan! Stop messing with me. Warning: Try not to pay too much attention to my last weeks letter. That was just me venting. 
 
 
ANYWAYS.... so we went to church yesterday just thinking that it was going to be a normal day. We went to Ward Council and Sacrament and Sunday School was a little crazy as usual, we went to Relief Society and that was.... well, relief society and then there was this baptism for the cutest little 8 year old kid named David Ortiz so he gets baptized and there was some time when him and his dad were changing and Hermano Henriquez stands up and he is all, "if anybody wants to share their testimonios that would be okay" so then we are all sitting there and Raisa (our investigator) stands up and of course I am like freaking out thinking that she is going to say something crazy and she just gets up and starts to give her testimony about Jose Smith and the Book of Mormon and how she made the decision at that moment to be baptized and it was like the best moment of my life. Like the whole Latino population of our ward was there and they all just were like staring at us and everyone got SOOO awesome and it's just like the most exciting thing to see an investigator actually GET IT. (: I loved it. So we will be having an emergency baptism THIS SUNDAY for Raisa Gonzalez! (: (: (: 
 
I just feel so blessed. She is going to be such a great member. I love her. I am so grateful that I could help someone understand the gospel. I love missionary work. 
 
BEST STORY EVER, RIGHT??? (: (: 
Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment