Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cinco de Mayo!

Cinco de Mayo!

I love the gospel. I love being able to watch it change peoples lives.  It's such a huge blessing.

 I hope you all are doing well. I should be coming home here within the next few months so that should be good. I'm a little excited but not at the same time because I will miss being a missionary.

Yes,  I am going to be skyping. I don't know what time because I am getting transferred tomorrow and so I will be in a new area and I won't really know anything until probably like Thursday. I want to say its going to be sometime in the afternoonish... although I am not for sure. I will just have to call you and it will be a surprise or something. haha I don't know. 

Yes, we had a baptism yesterday. It was great. It was a spanglish service. haha I will hopefully be able to send more pictures next week because I forgot my adapter this week so I won't be able to send pictures this week. :(  

Welllll...... Love yall Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment