Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I feel like its hard to keep in touch with all of you!

8 of the 9 "Hermanas" in Brooke's mission


How are you all? The longer I'm out here, the more I feel like its hard to keep in touch with all of you! Sorry if it seems short sometimes. Just trying to find a good balance. I still love and care about you and your lives. I also think the longer I am here I forget truly how different life is as a missionary.

 Our mission President challenged us to make a list of like all of the things we are going to do after our missions. Week by week my list gets longer. It truly is such a blessing to be here and to learn so much. I feel really different. Mostly I just feel privileged every day to go out and serve the Lord.

I am getting transferred on Wednesday. It feels scary to be leaving Sevierville because I have spent the last 8 months here. I trust the Lord though. He knows what is best.

Raisa got baptized!  Raisa se bautizo! I am so excited and happy for her. She was baptized yesterday (Sunday) and it was beautiful. I am grateful the Lord let me stay here to see it happen. Yayy!

Well I miss you so much It's going to be a great reunion when I come home. We will have to take a huge trip to Cafe Rio and then to the temple. haha

I have to make one quick confession. Being over here in the "Bible-belt" has caused me to do  a fair amount of study in it. Here is something I learned about the Spirit this week. 

1 Corinthians 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.


I love you and miss yall. See you soon.  Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment