Monday, December 30, 2013

Pictures

This is me and one of my dear friends(: We got the same scarf at our missionary Christmas party a few days ago and so we had to take a picture together(:

This is probs one of the most awkward pictures I have on here and it makes me laugh everytime. Me and Sister Shurtluff were taking a picture together and all of the sudden Elder Ary, one of our AP's just comes right on into our picture. The best part is is that we are both SUPER short and he looks like a skyscraper next to us... so here you go (: haha

This is Debbie one of my investigators(: We made a poster for her the other day so that she could help all the kids she lives with to follow more rules. haha


 We make pies at Bonnies at least once a week. From scratch. Crust and all. No big deal. haha 
     This is me doing... something. I can't figure out what now that I look at it. haha

The farmhouse we live in! (:

Some of these members shot this REALLY BIG BEAR! (:

We went caroling with La Familia Abregu the other day... it's a little blurry but I thought it was cute. They are the best ever! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment