Sunday, December 8, 2013

It snowed this week!!

Check it out!!! It snowed this week!! (: This is just outside the of our house.
This is a picture of me and my beautiful companeras and we are just eating at the Stricklands who by the way are like the most christlike people in the world. (: They do come in second to my mommy though(: 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Como estan??  I hope you actually get this letter before or on Thanksgiving. (: I realized today that I seriously have been out here so long and usually it doesn't even seem like it. The past 8 months have seriously flown by! It's the craziest thing to me. I guess I feel like when I get home I am just going to go back and everyone is going to be the same but obviously that's not going to happen. haha   I forget you all are learning and growing too!

So guess what?? As you know, I'm training again!! I got my new Hermanita on Wednesday strait off the airplane although it definitely does not seem like it. Her name is Olivia Winters and she is from South Jordan too.Yep, we know each other. We went to Middle school and at Bingham HS I knew her. Sweet huh?  She is a very nice girl and I am very grateful to be serving with her. What's even luckier is that I get to stay with Hermana Horrocks but I think I already told you that.

Not really anything too exciting happened this week... Oh wait! It did! We got a baptismal commitment out of Bree for Dec. 14th and the coolest part is that date is her birthday! She is really excited but she has a lot of opposition from her family so if ya'll could pray for her to receive an answer, that would be wonderful. Gracias!!

Oh and I would just like to make it known how grateful I am to be somewhat fortunate enough to be a member of the church. There are so may people that don't have it and my heart just hurts for them. Seriously, how lucky are we to have the knowledge we have! Anyways love you!! Have a great week!

Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment