Friday, November 29, 2013

going to be training... again

So this week came and went by super fast. As usual. Something amazing happened to me this week. So Wednesday is transfers so we got the transfers call on Saturday while we were doing some service and first we found out that I was going to be training... again. So I just assumed that they were going to take away Hermana Horrocks but then we kept listening and turns out that we are going to train together! I am so excited(:   That means I get a whole six more weeks with  her! I am just super excited about that because we have the best times ever together. I am so grateful. Also, that does mean we have to train which is always such a learning experience because these Hermanas are coming from Mexico MTC now and I love to hear all about that. I hope she is cool. That's all I have to say about that.

My companion is helping to stop me biting my nails and you would be so proud to see how long my nails are now! Also, today we went and got our nails done and the little Asain lady that did my nails took one look and was like, "you bite! You stop bite!" haha it was so funny!

Oh my goodness I have to tell you about the spiritual experience I had today. So our appointment that we had at 8 cancelled because she was sick. So we went to go see this familia that we sorta lost faith in because they weren't progressing or anything so we decided to stop by and it ended up being a total bomb. I have learned to love feeling the spirit work through me. I love sharing my testimony. I am so grateful to be a member in the church. What a privilege and honor it is to be a missionary.

How are you all?? I hope everyone is doing well. I am looking forward to Christmas (: 
Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment