Sunday, November 3, 2013

The first cold day

Mi companera y yo. (: 
This was the first cold day and so we had to take a picture of us all bundled up and FREEZING! haha (:

Isn't this the cutest sign?? 
I think so too(:
Okay so how are you all doing?? This week was one of my most interesting yet. So it started out like any other week. P-day was super fun. We went up to Pigeon Forge and played tennis with the Elders. I figured out that I'm glad that I i didn't try to play sports ever in my life because no matter who I play with ..... we LOSE! I'm serious. It's un poco depressing.

Tuesday, we went to Bonnie's house for like seven hours and made pies and oh my gosh... my baking skills are like a TON better than my sports skills. I learned how to make pie crusts! It's sooo fun (: I will teach you all how to do it as soon as I return.

Wednesday we went to this funeral and I'm pretty sure that it was my first funeral so.. yeah!    Plan of Salvation = real.

Thursday we went all the way up to Gatlinberg for this meal appointment. It was Beautiful!!! It actually reminded me of Utah  a little bit with the "mountains" (more like big hills if you ask me) and the leaves are all changing and just, WOW.

Saturday we committed our new investigator Evan to be baptized! Yay! La obra  misional!! So it was only a monumental experience because Hermana Horrocks  hasn't had that experience yet on her mission so it was really good for her to see Missionary work change someones life. I seriously  do have la mejor companera. I am so lucky to be with her.

Friday (sorry backtracking) we had la cena con esta familia en Espanol y apparently not only do they correct my Spanish but this guy was correcting my English too!! haha Oh and Mom, they were from Argentina!(: 

Monday (ayer), Elder Corbridge came to speak to us. He is such ans amazing man and he taught us about teaching the most important thing. Guess what it is? The Gospel. El evangelio is singlehandidly (haha -note her spelling) the most important thing because only through it can we receive a remission of our sins. Amazing!!! Well  I am out of time(:  Les quiero

P.S. Go read the talk "the Way" by Elder Corbridge from Conference.














No comments:

Post a Comment