Sunday, January 5, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Me and Sister Glatz! She got us these cute scarfs and sunglasses for Christmas! It was so adorable(:

Mi companeras y yo el 24 de Deciembre(: Somos bonitas!(:

Look at our cute little tree!(:

Look at this poster!!! Thank you to everyone who signed it!(: I loved it so much!(:

My beautiful companeras Christmas morning(:

El Distrito(:
12-23-2013:

FELIZ NAVIDAD! Well tomorrow is Christmas eve and as you can tell, I'm pretty excited. (:  I guess you will probably get this letter after Christmas so how was it?? I hope ya'll had a really great Christmas. I miss you guys. Especially  I am sad I missed the Christmas Eve party at the Harper's. I look forward to that every year. I really do hope that you guys had a great time and I bet that brand new baby is getting spoiled. haha

So this week was pretty fun. The coolest thing ever happened. So we went caroling around the neighborhood with the Abregu's and the Glatz's and we found some potential investigators. Well Sunday rolls around and guess what? These new people show up at church and I try and talk to them and what do you know, we had caroled at their house! So hopefully we are going to be able to go over and see them tomorrow. So excited! I will take any success I can get. haha

I also learned this week that Dolly Parton has a house in my area! How cool is that! We tried tracting into her house to convert her but there was a gate around it so we couldn't get it. 

My voice also got dramatically better this week. We got into a lot of peoples homes because we just caroled to everyone! haha Good times!
Well, Merry Christmas! Remember the reason for the season.         Hermana Bateson


12-30-13

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! So how are you all? How is everyone's holidays going? I actually had a really great Christmas out here. I woke up Christmas morning and opened our presents (of course) then we had a super delicious Southern breakfast with the Houses. After we got to Skype and that was really good. I was just so happy to see Mommy's face(: Then we went over to the Sheet's house to eat and we ended up playing games and it was a good time. I learned that I'm not very good at these loco mind games. haha Apparently I'm not "smart" WHATEVS!! haha so I ended up having a really great Christmas.

Thanks to all those who support me and send me cards and stuff. I really love it-- even thoughI don't always get a lot of time to right back. So thank you. It means a lot to me. 

Well this week was pretty fruitful. We were able to teach this awesome family, the Madsens. I'm really excited for them to start progressing in the gospel. Also, we are trying to help Tracy stop smoking which I am really excited about. She is getting better but it's a struggle for a lot of people so we are just being patient and loving and working our best.

Well. remember that the Church is true and that HE is the way(:     Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment