Saturday, January 25, 2014

I have really struggled this week with like, everything.



I hope y'all are doing great. I have been hearing that some of you ( you know who you are) are getting back into church. That makes me so happy. I also know that the Lord is even happier than I am.

So I have to admit that I have really struggled this week with like, everything. For some reason my faith was lacking and I felt sad for a few days. I was praying and fasting for support and most of the people we were teaching were just Bible-bashing with us and just about every door was being slammed in our faces. So for a couple of days I honestly just cried. haha 
It sounds crazy but I felt so discouraged. On Friday I was able to receive priesthood blessing from one of the Elders and guess what happened that night?? We found 7 potential investigators!! That Elder blessed me with and increase of faith and the strength to continue. I know that the Priesthood is real and that the Lord hears and answers prayers, even in the times when we think He is not, (oh and not to mention we found this amazing family tonight and one of our former investigators texted us and said she is coming back to church.)

 I love the gospel. I feel so blessed to be a part of His work. More adventures to come next week. Love you all Muchisimo.(:   Hermana Bateson

P.S. guess what people call me now??   Chaparrita... Look it up (: Apparently I'm super short... haha

Mosiah 2:22 And behold, all that he arequires of you is to bkeep his commandments; and he has cpromised you that if ye would keep his commandments ye should prosper in the land; and he never doth dvary from that which he hath said; therefore, if ye do ekeep his fcommandments he doth bless you and prosper you.

No comments:

Post a Comment