Sunday, September 29, 2013

Spanish Conference







Como estan ustedes? So as for my adventures this week...

1) We had a Spanish Conference this Saturday. It was literally the best thing of my life, no joke. It was cool to actually be with Spanish speaking missionaries. haha Also, I got to chill with Elder Antaleo who is strait-up from Chile and he basically answered every question I had. It was dee best. (:

2) Today was pretty fun because we actually did something cool on P-day. haha We went on a bike ride down the river which was bea-u-tiful! (: Oh, and I stuck my foot in the Tennessee River! I mean, who can say they have done that?? I can!! haha We also went to this old cotton mill place which sounds a lot cooler than it actually was but still! I'm just proud of us for actually getting out and doing something other than just sitting around in the mission office and eating brownies. haha 

3) Some lady while we were tracting literally said this to us. Oh wait let me reenact this for you... *knock* 
Us: Hi! How are you today?
Girl: What do you want? *dog bark*
Me: Oh that's a cute dog you have there! What kind is it? Is she nice? *dog barks more*
Girl: It's a pitbull and no, What do you want?
Me: Oh well were just missionaries  from the Church of Jesus Chri...*and more*
Girl: If you don't leave I'm gonna let her out on you... 

Anyways... I was like are you serious lady??? Some people these days...haha Good times in Loudon County everybody....haha

Alrighty.. No tengo mucho tiempo. Hasta Luego!  I Love You! Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment