Sunday, September 15, 2013

I ate crab!!

This is of me pretending to eat crab. hahaha It was so funny because I ate a piece the size of a pea but they all wanted me to take a picture like I was eating the whole thing! And let me clear this up, I would never... never, eat crab.

This one is called "The meal of Shame" haha They made me a burger last night because I didn't want to eat their seafood. hahah I thought it was a good burger. (:

This one is my companion and I the day we got our "crazy Johnny's Gym" hats. What an honor. haha

Como estan? Espero que ustedes tengan una buena semana! Yo ha estada practicando espanol mas porgue necesito apprender mas rapido.  haha Yo apprendo slow. Entonces... nothing to spectacular happened this week expect for one of our investigators vino a la iglesia! Finally someone came to church!! Tambien, El quiere que ser baptizado! Estoy feliz!!(:

Guess what though? Craziest thing of my entire life! Sister Bateson ate crab! I totally ate fish for my very first time!! The piece was like the size of a pea but still, I ate it. It took only like an hour and a half to convince me. haha Then Bro. Cziep took like a billion pictures of me after cuz he was so proud! hahaI'm still in shock.

I have been learning mucho though. I am so grateful to be a missionary even though sometimes it is hard. 

Oh ya... my bike is doing good by the way. haha Just in case you were wondering. I plan on being super fit in like a few weeks. haha  I hope everybody is doing well(:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brooke or Hermana Bateson! My name is Olivia Winters. I don't know if you remember me but we went to school together for a little bit. I was called to your same mission, and i report to the Mexico MTC october 9th. Ive read through your blog and i am so excited to get out in the field, it looks like you are having so much fun. I have a few questions for you about the mission if you dont mind and if you have time answering them that would be great! is a rain coat necessary? are jeans allowed on p-day? is there anything you wish you would have brought that you forgot, or anything you did bring but wish you didnt? is a backpack or shoulder bag better? and is our mission a car, bike, or walking mission? I am so excited to come to knoxville and i hope to see you out there!

    ReplyDelete