Sunday, September 22, 2013

Practicing Spanish

I went on exchange to Knoxville again and check out this picture this lady had on her fridge! (: Hilarious!!

We keep it real in Tennessee(: Just kidding... I just like this sign thing. I seemed old and vintage and I was bored sitting in the car.
Esta semana paso muy rapida. Como ustedes pueden ver, estoy trabajando en mi Espanol. Lo siento si ustedes no pueden entenderlo. Es porque yo necesito practicar! Aunque esta semana paso rapida estaba bien. Yo aprendi mucho. Yo fui a Knoxville para exchanges otra vez...estuvo bien, pero me extrande a Loudon. Loudon es mejor que todos otras lugares! Pienso que pronto voy a ser transferred. pero esta bien porque yo estoy aqui ahora. 
(This week went by fast. As you can see, I working on my Spanish. I'm sorry if you guys can't understand it. It's because I need to practice. Although this week went by fast it was good. I learned a lot. I went to Knoxville on exchange again.... It was good but I miss Loudon. Loudon is better than all the other places! I think I'm going to be transferred soon, but that's okay because I'm here now.)

Okay enough with the Spanish... I have to hurry here. I don't know if I told you this already but I officially started reading the Bible. I figured since I'm in the "Bible Belt" I should probably do that considering we "Bible - bash" like everyday- it's ridiculous.

 So let me say something... The other day (Saturday to be exact) we had like perfect weather. The humidity was like at 5% or something and the sky was blue with a nice light breeze. It was wonderful.(:  It made me miss Utah!!!

The church is true!! Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment