Sunday, August 4, 2013

I LOVE the Book of Mormon

Let me tell you something. You are going to hear me say this over and over but the humidity is literally making me crazy. It's like you are sitting in your 2013 Cruze with rockin' AC then you open the door and a wall of wetness just hits your face. 

Most , okay all of you don't know this but Sister Bateson has curly hair! I didn't even know that until the southern summer hit me. Speaking  of my hair, guess what?? We went over to the Foster's for a meal appointment again and she told me my hair was super unhealthy (which I don't even know how that's possible because I NEVER do my hair, like, ever.) So anyways, she cut off like two inches!! LIKE REALLY?? So basically my hair is just curly and short and I never have time to brush it. Yayyy! Look like I'm winning the "cutest" Sister missionary award again... NOT!

Entonces....as for the important stuff, Amy Matt and Matt are doing amazing!Their testimonies are growing so much and their countenances are changing too. It's been such a blessing to see them change so much! They finally were all able to come to church together yesterday. I felt pretty bad though because I ended up having to teach Gospel Principles class- they must get sick of me teaching. haha oh well. You get what you get in the Loudon branch. haha Ohhh Loudon... seriously, I am so blessed BEST area ever! I feel so bad for all the other missionaries that don't get to serve here.

I have definitely learned that the power in the Book of Mormon is so real! I have gotten to really study it and gain a testimony of it lately. You can learn from ever verse. It makes me so happy. I also have come to know that studying to teach is a whole lot different than just studying. I really have to know my stuff out here, especially now that I'm training. Anyways.. the Book of Mormon is true. It really is. These are real people, writing it for us. It makes me feel so loved. I feel as if I am Nephi sometimes in 2 Nephi 4:19-21 when he says that he makes so many mistakes but "NEVERTHELESS, I know in whom I have trusted... and he hath filled me with his love." It's so amazing because it is true. It's true because I FEEL the same way. Anyways, I love this gospel and I love the Book of Mormon. Study it, Learn it, Live it, and Love it(:

No comments:

Post a Comment