Saturday, August 10, 2013

I finally get to learn how to be a classy Tennessee lady!

This one is of Elder Becker on his birthday making fun of me. Again.

This is one of me by the train by our house. Let me tell you something... when I say "by the house" I mean it. It is literally like 10 feet away. hahah

This might be the classiest picture ever because it just describes Loudon. The water tower. The cancer filled buildings. AND the bridge. Nuff said

This is just the back of my head the other day. I told Hermana to take a picture because I wanted to see what my pony tail looked like. What do you think?? haha
How in the world is it already August??  I figured out that in 1 month and 8 days I will be out on my mission for 6 months already! How did that happen??

I am very very grateful to still be in Loudon though.  I LOVE, LOVE LOVE it here. haha The Lord has definitely been blessing us that's for sure. We are hoping to have Amy, Matt & Matt baptized this weekend. Their faith is so strong. Best thing ever happened this week. We were checking up on their commitments to keep the Word of Wisdom and they walked right into the kitchen and gave us their coffee and tea. It was simply amazing to say the least. Plus, we have found two new families to teach and one is an awesome Spanish family! Yayyy! (: SO HAPPY!

Sometimes as I sit back and look at my life as a missionary and I wonder why the Lord blesses me so much. I have done absolutely nothing and yet, he gives me and grants answers to every single prayer. Really, I just feel so blessed. 

As far as my journeys as a missionary, first of all, crocheting is like a big deal for pretty much all women and so this one lady told us that if she taught us how to crochet, we could teach her the lessons. Which I super excited about because that is definitely a win, win situation! I finally get to learn how to be a classy Tennessee lady! (oh and we get to teach her(: )

Oh and I forgot to mention this but these mosquitos here in Tennessee are literally destroying my legs. I have like 40 on each leg, not including my friends the chiggers. Like really???But for reals, like every house we knock on and in every appt. we go to, someone has to comment on my completely spotted legs! haha it's kinda fun. 

Anyways... nothing too special has happened, and even if it did, I probs wouldn't remember because my memory is so terrible... but, I love you all! Have an amazing semana!
                                                Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment