Sunday, June 22, 2014

we got word on Saturday that my companion is leaving me!

Just me with a cannon. It's fine. 

How cool is this???

Huge tower!! 

We climbed up this huge tower at that battle site. This sister I am with is Sister Hatch. We went on exchanges last week (:

Most awkward district foto ever! We are unique, to say the least. haha
                          
The ride home from the Spanish conference. It was a little crazy as you can tell.


La Hermana Edlund y yo at the Spanish Conference. (aka the scariest day of my life haha) 
So we got word on Saturday that my companion is leaving me! I'm really sad. She has taught me so much. I am really scared to be so new in this area too, and to have her leave me. Let's just say I'm in distress over the whole situation.!!!

I have learned a ton this week. Mostly just about the Savior and Christ like love. I am reading this book called "The Infinite Atonement". It's so beautiful. I just love learning about Jesus and the Atonement.

I don't have much to report on but I just want to share my testimony about Christ and his enabling power. We can truly overcome weakness and temptation through prayer and his love. This is something I know because I get to see it every day, in my own life and fortunately I am lucky enough to see it in others. I am just so grateful that I even get the chance and the opportunity to be one of his missionaries. I can't even begin to express how I feel about the opportunity. I hope , I guess, that the next 8 weeks, I will continue to be able to share it with everyone!(: 

Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment