Tuesday, June 10, 2014

One of the scariest things of my whole life happened to me this week.







photos from Zone Conference and Spanish Confernce



So this week went by super fast! It went really, really well. One of the scariest things of my whole life happened to me this week. 

So I got a call from Elder Erekson and he told me that I was going to have to "give a training"  at the Spanish Conference that was held on Friday. Basically, I had to...
1) stand up in front of all the Spanish missionaries
2) train them on how to better "talk with everyone"
3) for 30 minutes.. oh and
4) in Spanish and
5) Elder Pino de los Setenta was there!
It was so scary but after I sat down I learned something. I felt the Spirit so strongly and what I felt was peace because I truly had to put my trust in the Lord and he helped me so much. 

I never would have attempted that like even a few months ago. It's true that "who the Lord calls he qualifies" it was an amazing experience for me. I was grateful.

Also, an awesome experience too was one day we had some appointments fall through and we felt like we had tried everyone in this certain trailer park and so we started to drive away. We ended up going back because my comp and I just felt like we needed to go back. We tried this one last referral and anyways he is our new, super, awesome, investigator named Joseph. He came to church this Sunday and said he loved it. We are going to teach him this Thursday. I think he is going to get baptized so pray for Joseph!!

For the most part it has been such a blessing this week. I am so grateful for the gospel. the gospel makes people so happy and I get to be a part of it.

But how are you all? I hope you are doing good(:
I love you all muchisimo!!

Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment