Sunday, June 1, 2014

We went to this place called " Mexico Chiquito"

We went on exchange with the Rocky Face sisters this week and I got to be with my chaparrita Hermana Winters but we went to this place called "Mexico Chiquitta" and I just loved it so I had to take a picture. hahahaha It is so funny there. (:





26 de Mayo

 So this week was full of ups and downs but right now I feel really good. I have learned so much about prayer and trust in the Lord. I have learned a whole new level of this idea this week. Each and everyday is a new day to be able to be led by the spirit and that's one of my greatest joys is to be led by the Holy Ghost and to be humble enough to accept God's will. 
It has come and will continue trial and error on our part in the way we decide to use our agency, but wow.... it's a great feeling to feel that you have chosen correctly.

I was able to to something very fun for me this week. I was able to go on exchange with Hermana Winters-my baby. It was wonderful to be with and learn from her. She has grown so much and we were both able to grow together. We went to this place called " Mexico Chiquito" and we found 5 new investigators!! It was super awesome! Loved It.

Today was a really fun P-day. We went to the church and played scum! haha Loved it too. Reminds me of the good old days at Grandmas! haha  Love you all.  

Hermana Bateson

P. S.  I'm reading the Gospels right now and I am obsessed!!... I'm trying to be like Jesus... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment