Saturday, March 1, 2014

I am trying to get everyone to read the Book of Mormon with me in one week!!

It snowed!!!! This is us and the Murphy's (my favorite family) when we were playing in the snow(:

Oh and we rolled this huge snowball into the pond. Good times.


This is Keegan. The cutest little boy that I am not allowed to hold. hah
hahah and this is Bonnie. hhaha


This is me and the biggest, most yummiest cookie we got from the Trapps for Valentines Day. (: 
24 de febrero
So this week was very interesante and I had a bunch of ups and downs....
 So last Monday we had a good day, just went up to Sevierville as usual and we had dinner with this super cool family the Turleys. He is literally 6 ft. 8 in. and she is like as tall as me. haha it's so funny. Also they fed us these tortillas and I honestly don't think I have ever had a tortilla that delicious in my life.

Tuesday we did service for Bonnie by picking up sticks in her yard. haha She is the funniest woman.

Wednesday we did exchanges and I got to spend the day with Sister Jones. She is a really good Sister but that day I was super stressed ( which I felt bad about) but I probably wasn't the best Sister Training Leader to her. We did get some good less- active work in though.

Thursday we had 3 (what I thought to be solid) appointments which  all inevitably..... fell through. por supuesto. haha

Friday we had a great district meeting as usual and we just did some more finding. 

Saturday honestly was one of the best days of my mission. 1. For some reason like everyone in this neighborhood like loves to Bible bash with us and so practically my whole day was spent bashing with like every house we went into but whats so great about the Spirit is that they could be totally rambling about something that seems to make sense to them and the Spirit just helps you know exactly what to say/do. It is fabulous. Just constantly striving to know the scriptures is all you need to do and thus far I have not been confounded. Love it.

Also I had this super awesome idea a few days ago. I am trying to get everyone to read the Book of Mormon with me in one week!! I am so excited and you should do it with me. You can start Sunday morning and you have to read 76 pages a day to finish it but you should  do it. (:  (Mom that means you) haha and also tell Grandma. (: Well I love you all!! Miss you. 

Hermana Bateson


No comments:

Post a Comment