Wednesday, March 12, 2014

We finished the Book of Mormon and I got a call from my mission President and he tells me that I need to apply for schools.

Me and Elder Parke who just went down to Argentina!


One of my favorite elders, Elder Toomey and one of the best Hermana's, Hermana Collier.


Okay for reals... I don't have favorite Elders.... but if I did... it would be this guy. News flash everyone. He is actually from Chile. Like, the country. Cool, right?? (: Funniest, most inspiring Elder in the world. 


We finished the Book of Mormon. It was pretty hard but we did it. On Saturday night at like literally 10:29 I finished. One minute to spare! It was so awesome to just see like how the whole entire Book of Mormon is focused on the Atonement of Jesus Christ and how we can receive those blessings. It. was. awesome. Loved it. (: 
I got a call from my mission President March 3rd and he tells me that I need to apply for schools and stuff. It matters because I might come home a few weeks early depending on what day/ what school I go to.


One of my other thoughts that I had was to just apply to a ton of schools. Like all the ones and just to see where I would even get in because I don't think I could actually get into BYU even though that is eventually where I want to go. We will see.  

So could you get online and get some of that info together for me? If you could just do USU, BYU, BYU Idaho, and SLCC I guess because that idea is growing on me a little. I do think that I will be home in August though. Just to be able to go to school and stuff that first semester. 
Sorry about my loads of emails. hahah Your getting a healthy dose of Hermana Bateson this week. hahah 

No comments:

Post a Comment