Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Please pray for me I am really struggling with everything right now.

                                                                                                                        10 de Marzo

Well, this week went well. For some reason it seemed a little longer than usual but still. So in case any of you were wondering, yes, I am still in Sevierville. It's pretty crazy how I have almost been here 6 months. Oh and news flash, people!!! I will be coming home in ... August!!  I'm  telling you, it's loco, like hot cocoa. 

So anyways some stories about this week. We have really been working to find new investigators right now. This area is pretty difficult for me. I get frustrated sometimes probably with myself more than anything because I make a lot of mistakes. Thank goodness for the Atonement, right? 

My companera was sick this week so on Thursday I did some solo weekly planning and I studied a lot. On Saturday, guess what?? I got to go to Loudon again! Yayyyy! It was so cool. I got to spend the day with Hermana Horrocks, one of my old companions and it was great. We got to go teach Matt, Matt and Amy who I got to teach and baptize and we went out to eat with Johnny and had dinner with Yamel. So that was great.

I have to say that lately the thing that has brought me the most joy lately is studying the scriptures. Every time I read them I just get so happy I can't even handle myself(: Best thing ever. I am so grateful to have them in my life. 

Sunday we had this super duper long mission leadership meeting. Like it literally lasted 6 hours but it was really good. There are some dang good missionaries in this mission. It blows my mind sometimes. Anyways, that's basically it for me. I hope you all are good and happy.(: 

I love you and don't forget me. Hermana Bateson

Emails:

By the way... please pray for me mom because I am really struggling with everything right now. It is impossible to find people to teach and my attitude is horrible and my companion and I have to give this training for all these missionaries and .... well. Enough with that. Just pray for me. I know the Lord will answer YOUR prayers because you are a mother and mothers have top priority. hah Sorry and thanks. 


I think that I want to try and go to Utah State for a semester or SLCC or something and then I could try going to BYU the next year or semester because I honestly don't think that I could get in with my grades right now. 
As far as major, right now I would probably be an undeclared or something like that for a while and then I think I want to do Nutrition or Exercise science or something and I also want to Minor in Spanish FOR SURE. 

I don't know. I just am really nervous to get home and move in living with my family and just working or something and I am scared of getting super bored and depressed and all of that because out here I have been learning so much and I have all of these goals and plans and how I want to be successful and really live my life that way but I am scared of going home and just forgetting. It makes me nervous to not be in school and stuff. I just don't want the knowledge and the initiative that I have learned out here to go away. I am really scared of that. I bet you felt that way after your mission. It just makes me a little sad that I didn't learn earlier because I probably would be better off right now with school and everything if I just applied myself in High School better. But sorry about my ranting. Um... I will continue to pray on it and things. 

My mission president says that I could come home in August if I want to be able to start school and stuff. Do you think that I should? I am leaning towards it because I want to have a little bit of time and everything. Let me know because I need some direction here. It's stressing me out. 

Love you Mom. Thanks for everything that you do. 

Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment