Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I think I need a "forget yourself and go to work" moment

The Roners and I! (: Love them so much! They are ending their mission on the 27th.

Me and my little Hermanita(: She will be heading down to Dalton to speak her Spanish... So jealous! I am so scared to be without her now because now I don't have the army to protect me. hahah

Mi companera y yo in the snow!!!! 

I hope that you had a good week this week. My little Hermanita, Hermana Winters got taken away from me and so I am just with Sister Malloy which is cool. 

To be quite honest I am a little sick of this area and right now we just don't have anyone to teach so we seriously have been and will be tracting. Sorry to be so negative but I guess  I just don't know what's wrong with me. I think I need a "forget yourself and go to work" moment or something because I am a little frustrated.

 Anyways... so .. Como estas tu? I hope everything is good at home with that cute little nina! I'm really excited to see her in 7 months!  Hermana Bateson

PS:  D &C 90:24 Search adiligently, bpray always, and be believing, and call things shall work together for your good, if ye walk uprightly and remember the dcovenant wherewith ye have covenanted one with another.

PSS: Happy "late" Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment