Friday, August 1, 2014

So it's really crazy that I am going home in 2 weeks!


(picture sent by a women who fed them one night)
28 de Julio

So it's really crazy that I am going home in 2 weeks! It doesn't feel like it at all.

 I wish I could just live the mission life forever. It really is the BEST way to live. (:  I might be sad for a few days when I get home but I'm sure I will adjust.

 My last two weeks are going to be awesome though. We already have so much planned. Brianna (our favorite investigator) is getting baptized on August 9th and we are super excited  for that. Pray for her! She is super wonderful.
 

Currently I am reading a lot in the Bible. I am almost done with the Old Testament. Also I'm still reading the Infinite Atonement which is the best book ever. I love learning about Jesus Christ. 

I got my hair done today. I actually really like it. It's a super rich dark brown. and I can't wait for you all to see it because I think it looks pretty. (:

 I love you Hermana Bateson

P.S. Read the "Power of Everyday Missionaries" You'll love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment