Sunday, April 28, 2013

I got to Tennesee

It's a lot different than what I expected. I don't have my companeras with me so it's a little different. I feel pretty alone. Also no one hear talks to each other so that's weird for me because my old district never shut up. ha ha 
Tennessee is muy bonita. It's so green and there isn't any mountains but there are some "rolling hills". I guess that's what they call them. There's also lots of bugs.
I'm sorta bummed out though because I don't think I'm going to speak much Spanish here. That also makes me nerviosa por que I have never taught in English and that scares me a little bit. I guess I will be fine either way. I just feel like I have been exhorting all this enerjio to learn espanol and I might not even use it. 
The first thing my mission president told me is that I'm the first sister missionary speaking Spanish EVER in Knoxville. I guess that's pretty cool. Entonces... no tiempo mas.  Hasta luego(:

No comments:

Post a Comment