Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Brooke is the assigned travel leader headed for Tenn.

I got a call from Brooke this morning. She is excited to be going to Tennessee. She is doing great!!

She writes: 
I got my travel plans! I figured out that there are 10 people going with me in my group. Later that night I stalked some of the girls because they live on the floor below me. I found out that ALL of them are English speaking! Like what?? I'm all by myself. There are no Spanish speakers going to my mission. I'm kinda excited about it but kinda not because I want someone to be with. That's not even the best part though. Okay.. so there I was reading over my travel plans ans I read this line... "You have been assigned to be the travel leader for this group" and I didn't really comprehend it until like 5 seconds after... then I realized that I have to be the leaders of all those English speakers!! Ha Ha so then I told my Elders and they just were laughing and making fun of me as usual. Also, I have only been to the airport like twice so that's weird that I'm the leader because I know nada about airports. I just hope I don't get us lost or something!
We have a layover in Atlanta for two hours then we will head over to Tennessee. I'm really excited  but, I'm even more terrified out of my mind! HA HA I guess I just thought that 6 weeks in the MTC would never end. It has come so much faster than I thought. It's out of control. Also I'm really sad because I have to leave my district and I'm really going to miss them. They are probably the BEST people I have ever met. 
Entonces... I guess my point is my district RULES and I am going to miss them so much.

THANKS to everyone for always writing to me! It means the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment