Saturday, April 13, 2013

How is everybody??  I don't really have much time to write this week because I have to teach in T minus 20 minutes but here goes.
Mom- Thank you for sending me your mission stuff. That was awesome to learn about everything that you did on your mission. Plus, there are two super duper awesome Elders in my district going to Buenos Aires South and they are excited to learn all about it.
 Also, I have had so many people write me and tell me that they are reading the blog! What are you putting up there?? They are all making me sound so... interesante. hahaha I guess I just need to keep being super cool here at the MTC so people will remember my awesome legacy! Okay okay, your right. Too far. But really, what are you putting up there??

Entonces... as for me... same old, same old. Just rockin the espanol. Just kidding. My Spanish is improving though. I have worked really hard at it lately because everyone in my district seems to know a lot more than me. So I have been studying like crazy! 
My companeras y yo are doing well. We have had a few rough lecciones pero, esta bien. The espanol just really gets in the way sometimes. I actually had a really GREAT experience with one of my "investigators" the other day. We went into our lesson prepared and ready to teach the first vision. Of course, that didn't happen. Our investigator is a little 14 year old kid named Ryan. And as we were trying to get to know him more, you know, assessing his needs, he told us that his parents told him that morning that they were getting separated. So I jumped on that opportunity. I had probably the most spiritual experience with him. As I was teaching him, I just shared my testimony and told him that everything was going to be alright and that with the help of the Lord, everything will be alright. The spirit was so strong, I have never had an experience like that in Spanish. It was amazing. I know that he came closer to Christ as I was teaching, and so did I. 
 
I promise I will put pictures on next week. I just have to hurry and go because I am trying to be obedient and stuff. haha
Te amo! Mucho!(:
Hermana Bateson

No comments:

Post a Comment